Ghana records 403 new cases of Coronavirus, tally now 2074

30-04-2020

Ghana records 403 new cases of Coronavirus, tally now 2074

Ghana's Coronavirus case count has leaped from 1671 to 2074 after 403 new cases were recorded.

The Ghana Health Service (GHS) announced the new figures on its website Thursday morning.

The Greater Accra region remains Ghana's epicentre with 1,795 cases followed by Ashanti with 99.

Eastern is next with 70, Central has 21 while Oti and Upper East have 19 each.

The rest are Volta, 16; Northern, 13; Upper West, 10; Western Region, 9; North East Region, 2; and Western North, 1.

Meanwhile, one more person has died, bringing the death toll to 17.

The number of recoveries has also increased from 188 to 212.

Out of the 2074 cases, 62% are males while 38% are females. 12% have a history of travel with the remaining 88% having no clear history of travel

 

Source: https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-records-403-new-cases-of-Coronavirus-tally-now-2074-938413   .

GNBCC | News